• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

The week is absolutely packed :biggrin:

Packed with business as well as home cooking?

Home cooking, working and eating all over the place. Documenting everything. Just got back from doing a dinner and the end of a 16 hour day. Will fire up the blog tomorrow morning!

Sleep, bike, cook, feed, repeat...

Chef Facebook HQ Menlo Park, CA

My eGullet Foodblog

• 3 weeks later...

That's a restaurant burrito...I can't see PanaCana ordering something like that based on what she's posted here...and that cake looks familiar, for some reason...is it Kim Shook?

If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

It's not me, folks. I'm thinking Kim Shook as well - the cake photo wouldn't necessarily be in her own kitchen, especially given that she seems to take cake everywhere she goes.... :smile:

Elizabeth Campbell, baking 10,000 feet up at 1° South latitude.

My eG Food Blog (2011)My eG Foodblog (2012)

It's not me, folks. I'm thinking Kim Shook as well - the cake photo wouldn't necessarily be in her own kitchen, especially given that she seems to take cake everywhere she goes.... :smile:

Maybe not this time....but we know sooner or later.... :cool:

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

Who is a consummate cake baker with a yen for Mexican food, restaurant made? I am truly curious? Perhaps he/she lives in the southwest? Texas? Probably not Canada. More hints, please. :rolleyes:

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

Yeah as much as I'd like to do another week (maybe with more cooking and less trekking all over the city this time) it's not me, although I DO take cake all over more than I care to admit...

I did have a huge burrito for lunch too...whomever this is, we must be twins, separated at birth! :laugh:

If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

So we've got Leon's frozen custard from Milwaukee - not sure how far and wide their custard might be found.

Someone by the name of 'tim' is from the area and has discussed frozen custard in the past. And seems to be married to quite the baker.

Edited by Kerry Beal (log)