• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Do I have to resign for making this?

gfweb

Yes, yes you do.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go get some chips and easy cheese La Bonnotte potatoes and some imported raw milk cheese. :laugh:

Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."

Scott Stratten

I see your potato chip, fake cheese and hot sauce and raise canned broth, instant ramen and frozen veg with enough lime juice and hot sauce to kill whatever flavor the foods had originally.

I've been sick, okay?!

*shame*

This is my skillet. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My skillet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my skillet is useless. Without my skillet, I am useless. I must season my skillet well. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My skillet and myself are the makers of my meal. We are the masters of our kitchen. So be it, until there are no ingredients, but dinner. Amen.

I see your potato chip, fake cheese and hot sauce and raise canned broth, instant ramen and frozen veg with enough lime juice and hot sauce to kill whatever flavor the foods had originally.

I've been sick, okay?!

*shame*

I think I might be getting sick, because that sounds pretty damn good to me right now..

My disgusting 4am munchies contribution: a not-thin slice of butter (yes, butter), sprinkled in sea salt and black pepper, rolled up in a sheet of toasted nori and chomped down with grim abandon. And repeat.

At age 16 working at Burger King....Onion Ring - Pickle Chip - 1/4 of a Slice of Cheese -- Run through Broiler to melt cheese

we had already gotten bored with the menu and throwing random foods in the deep fryer

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Well, since I used to sometimes cook the noodles from a pack of ramen noodles, drain, scramble the seasoning packet into an egg or two, cook that into the hot noodles and call it dinner back in my college days, I'm not going to judge too harshly.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

Well, since I used to sometimes cook the noodles from a pack of ramen noodles, drain, scramble the seasoning packet into an egg or two, cook that into the hot noodles and call it dinner back in my college days, I'm not going to judge too harshly.

Oh, yum; especially with a bit of left over pork stirred in!

"Commit random acts of senseless kindness"

I think this just might be my new favorite drinking snack! I'm making it for an after the bachelor party snack tomorrow!

Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."

Scott Stratten

Herr's Ripple Chip + Kraft Easy Cheese + Sriracha

Really good at 1 AM

Aug_9_2011_888.jpg

No, but you are required to write an in-depth article about the social history leading up to it and review the moral implications of its creation! :cool:

Depends - did you eat them all yourself or serve them to someone else?

"You dont know everything in the world! You just know how to read!" -an ah-hah! moment for 6-yr old Miss O.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to dip my bananas in ketchup when I was a kid. I also used to put potato chips on my ice cream. Everyone thought it was disgusting. Now you have everyone adding a salty component to their desserts. I was on to something!!!!

Working for a food ingredient company has given me access to modernist cooking equipment which I use for developing recipes.

To purchase our gums, visit http://www.gpiglobal.com/ and click the culinary tab. Visit the blog at http://playingwithfoodandgel.blogspot.com/

OOhh, "squeezy" cheese- as a toddler, this was what my daughter called that and the name stuck in our house, and Bachman's pretzel rods. Delicious. Only Bachman's will do, all other pretzel rods pale in comparison.

Edited by karlos (log)

Jarred maraschino cherries. Straight out of the jar. With a fork.

drizzle with some hershey's sauce and you have me there.

ritz crackers smeared with miracle whip topped with some blue cheese. my favorite snack as a 4 year old....or now..

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites