• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to buy Bitters in Seattle?

Why not take your bitters with you? The bottles don't take much space. The only thing to keep in mind is that you will need to keep them in your checked luggage, unless you repackage them into smaller < 3 oz containers. Also make sure to double-bag in case of leaks.

Well if you have time to shoot down to Portland, The Meadow has the best selection of bitters and tinctures and infusions (oh my!) I've ever seen. It's about a 2 hour drive, but I think it's worth it. And they have a wall of chocolate and lots of interesting salts as well. I have pictures of the store in my blog.

If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

We will be car camping with a generator and Kold-draft machine.

Actually we will only be making cocktails on the first nights at each campsite. Second night will be for batched/bottled cocktails and the later nights we will be drinking wine.

Thank you for the help.

We will be car camping with a generator and Kold-draft machine.

Actually we will only be making cocktails on the first nights at each campsite. Second night will be for batched/bottled cocktails and the later nights we will be drinking wine.

Thank you for the help.

Okay, I seriously want to camp with you.

Practice Random Acts of Toasting