• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Zeemanb (2011) - A sweetbread or so north of "Winter&

Zeemanb

I really enjoyed your Dim Sum experience. I'd LOVE to eat Dim Sum sum-day. Never gotten the opportunity.

I'm sorry for your loss, such a young age....I'm glad you guys got to experience NYC together like that.

Before the thread closes, just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU again to everyone for making it so rewarding...you all know what it's like spending time around family and friends who may not appreciate or understand where we are coming from, so it is incredibly comforting to share your story with likeminded people.

And boy is it nice now not to worry about getting the little knee-jerks throughout the day remembering a photo op I missed..... :biggrin: .

Jerry

Kansas City, Mo.

Unsaved Loved Ones

My eG Food Blog- 2011

And a huge THANK YOU to you, Jerry. Thanks you for sharing such a fun week with us -- I don't know which was better -- the food you shared or your wonderful writing.

I've been through your neck of the woods a couple of times, doing a mad dash from the great white north to sunny California, never stopping. Should I be so lucky to get there again I'm going to plan on spending some time. Thanks. :wink: