• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

BREAD- is anyone

stefanyb

Soba, thanks for reminding - how one could possible forget the foie gras, especially since it's truffled ( You can see it behind the butters on the sausage picture ( i cannot edit the post))

For two days have Poilane for breakfast just with Lurpak and Gruyere, the bread stays miraculously fresh.

jesus christos.

someone asked me when i'm coming back to NYC and the answer is --next time you do THIS.

ya'll, the breads look gorgeous--but EVERYTHING looks gorgeous.  your sweaters and scarves look gorgeous.  the wine looks gorgeous.

egullet rules, yo!

And we all can't wait for you to return. Let us know when it'll be and we'll plan something special :wub:

• 2 months later...

wow: i can almost smell them!

which (on a blue plate) had the floopy poufs?

Edited by lissome (log)

Drinking when we are not thirsty and making love at all seasons: That is all there is to distinguish us from the other Animals.

-Beaumarchais

As I was sitting here looking at my watch, and waiting for the end of Passover in just a few hours, I smelled this thread floating to the top of the board. Eight days of matzo does that to a person. It heightens your awareness of all those wonderful things in life that you start to take for granted ...

... maybe that's one of the reasons for Passover :smile: