• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: FrogPrincesse (2011) - From tartines to tikis

Thanks for blogging MIHO, they have been my favorite truck for sometime now...the food is always awesome and the staff friendly and always ready to chat.

BTW thanks for the rest of your blog as well....you've written about some of my go-to spots....keep up the great work!

"We do not stop playing because we grow old,

we grow old because we stop playing"

Thank you all for the nice comments. I am glad I was able to share some of what San Diego has to offer. Next time I hear people explaining how San Diego is considered a second-rate city in the “foodie pantheon”, I will just point them to my eGullet blog :smile:

Also, my husband would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback on the pictures!

Thanks for blogging MIHO, they have been my favorite truck for sometime now...the food is always awesome and the staff friendly and always ready to chat.

Regarding MIHO, I really love what they do and their great attitude!

I am noticing more and more enthusiasm about food in San Diego and that’s great.

Wow - this has been a great blog. I was busy and had to read it in two big chunks rather than follow along. Now I am inspired to revisit your city - it's been way too long and I wasn't so into food when I went 20+ yrs ago. Thank you so much.

Thanks so much for sharing your week with us, Elise! It was truly a delight to follow along and it was lovely to see the wonderful food coming out of your corner of the world.