• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bivio Pizza, Little Falls

tkrongold

New pizza spot opening in Little Falls: Bivio (means "fork in the road" or "crossroads"). They'll be doing authentic Napoletano pizza and fresh bread. The brick oven was imported from Italy. The web site isn't up yet but the URL is www.biviopizza.com . Open Tues-Saturday. This is right in my little town so I'll ck it out & report back. I'll probably do a "first look" posting on my blog when they open & then a fuller review after they've been open awhile.

www.cookstour.netMy Blog

Went last nite. Part of me doesn't want to tell anybody about this! Excellent, authentic pizza in a small lovely space. Enjoyed a fabulous porcini mushroom pie and a margherita. Go now b4 you can't get in!

www.cookstour.netMy Blog

• 4 months later...

So funny. Logged in with a half memory that, back home in Little Falls for the first time in a bit, I had driven by some foodie place I wanted to think about, but no real memory. Scrolled down NJ posts and then saw you, poster in my town of Little Falls talking about exactly the place that had triggered the thought. 'tis just an inescapably funny ole small world n'est ce pas!

(And thanks btw have to check Bivio out.) And a return: if you haven't checked out our "new" bakery asalt and buttery on main street, do so. Did a quick run and got a few cookies. All fantastic. Did NOT try her macaroons but they looked out of this world and the owner/baker is a doll.

https://www.facebook.com/asaltandbuttery