• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[PLAN] Two Free Pressure Cooking Demostrations in Seattle, June

June 18th at noon 3 pm in Seattle I will be doing a Free cooking demonstration to show anyone who is curious, or is a big fan, of pressure cooking!

Both demonstartions will have 20 spaces each and will be held in the allrecipes.com demonstration kitchens. If you really want to come, reserve a space quickly so that if both classes are filled I have time to beg them to plan another one before I fly back home to Europe! If you did not reserve a space, you can also show up and they will try to let you in (maybe standing room), anyway!

Classes are free and open to the public but pre-registration is requested by contacting Kerry at City Kitchens at Kerry@citykitchens.biz by Friday the 17th. Attendees will meet at City Kitchens gourmet cookware store at 1527 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. All class participants will be eligible for a special discount at City Kitchens

Commercial Interests, if any:

- I offered to do these events for free (I am being reimbursed by Fissler for the TAXI I am taking to get there)

- Fissler USA, is providing the Pressure Cookers and paying for the food

- City Kitchens is providing all the gadgets (and offering a discount to attendees)

- allrecipes.com is providing the space

I hope to meet some of you there!

L

pressure_cooker_normal_release.JPG

Host Note: Click here for the terms under which this event is listed in eG Forums.

Edited by heidih
add Host Note (log)

hip pressure cooking - making pressure cooking hip, one recipe at a time!

Oooh fun! I think a trip to Seattle might be in order! Maybe I can blend it with an overnight stay and meet some other eGulleteers for dinner...payback for my husband leaving me with all three kids while he's in Vegas all week :laugh: ...

If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

• 2 weeks later...