• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

24 minutes ago, weinoo said:

Gimme a David Rosengarten, Sarah Moulton (who learned at the hands of the master), Ming, any day. And obviously Jacques and Julia. Funny how they could cook without tattoos.

I stopped watching Food network a very long time ago.

Why the hate towards Tattoos?

I cannot stomach Sarah or Ming. He bores me and her quick on and off smile is super annoying.

But give me Vivian Howard and Ill watch all day. Or Biba or Daisy Martinez. There is an older Indian female who consistantly

burns her Tadkas that drives me nuts too.

I guess Im just like Jerry Seinfeld. He says he wakes up irritated.

#firstworldproblems

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

9 minutes ago, weinoo said:

Gimme a David Rosengarten, Sarah Moulton (who learned at the hands of the master), Ming, any day. And obviously Jacques and Julia. Funny how they could cook without tattoos.

I stopped watching Food network a very long time ago.

Why the hate towards Tattoos?

I cannot stomach Sarah or Ming. He bores me and her quick on and off smile is super annoying.

But give me Vivian Howard and Ill watch all day. Or Biba or Daisy Martinez. There is an older Indian female who consistantly

burns her Tadkas that drives me nuts too.

I guess Im just like Jerry Seinfeld. He says he wakes up irritated.