• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

12 hours ago, heidih said:

No this is a person graduated from a well respected university (unforfunately mine) - she is just playin an angle

English, reading and spelling were my best subjects in school. Ive written 2 books and know correct terms, but I also love colloquialisms and vernacular. Im from Philly, we use a lot of different expressions. So....*shrug*

My issue with Ree, is she is another illuminati tool. Just another tool for the big food companies to use to sell crap, rather than educate people about food -- like Vivian Howard.

The Food Network has become a front for Hersheys, Ball Park and Heinz etc.

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

11 hours ago, heidih said:

No this is a person graduated from a well respected university (unforfunately mine) - she is just playin an angle

English, reading and spelling were my best subjects in school. Ive written 2 books and know correct terms, but I also love colloquialisms and vernacular. Im from Philly, we use a lot of different expressions. So....*shrug*

My issue with Ree, is she is another illuminati tool. Just another tool for the big food companies to use to sell crap, rather than educate people about food -- like Vivian Howard.

The Food Network has become an front for Hersheys, Ball Park and Heinz etc.