• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chocolate classes/seminars/mentoring in Charlotte NC

I have noticed learning opportunites in the locations of: Canada, (USA)Northeast, West Coast, Mid West, and Florida area. But I have not seen anything in the Charlotte NC area focusing on Chocolate. There are a few universities that offer culinary programs but nothing outside of the degree programs for short classes etc. Pre Jel is also in the area but focus is on the "chef" and programs are directed especially towards the professional chef community. Trying to find my niche without spending tons on travel and tuitions. I would like some interaction with people intersted in chocolate confections rather than always depending on the written word. Not sure how to make this happen....

• 2 months later...