• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Confection Cookbook Question

peter rabbit

Hey, can someone recommend a confection cookbook that has a focus on chocolate confections....candies? I won't be baking but am interested in the candy side of chocolate. I have Making Artisan Chocolates Andrew Garrison Shotts, which is perfect. But I would like more ideas along this same subject. This book is not overwhelming for the beginner and has some other options besides TRUFFLES. Everything seems centered on truffles and I'd like to know other options for chocolate confections. (Nothing against truffles but it seems like that is all anyone wants to write about.) Suggestions for chocolate confection books not focusing on truffles. Ideas?