• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

sliver lined purple wine glasses

elfin

Last night on NYC Housewives, Ramona Singer had a party and everyone had these purple colored wine glasses that looked like they had a silver glass lining. The things sparked beautifully and wondered if anyone knows anything about these and where to get them. I live in Chicagoland. Thanks for not laughing at me for watching this program.

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Megan sandwich: White bread, Miracle Whip and Italian submarine dressing. {Megan is 4 y.o.}

You could try writing to Ramona/the show and see if you get a reply.

I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and they often have a short column featuring letters from viewers asking where so-and-so got the blouse (necklace, whatever) they were wearing on their repsective show. EW usually provides a vendor, phone number or a web site where the item can be found. I didn't have much like finding a link on the EW web site for that column. You may have better luck.

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver