• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
elfin

sliver lined purple wine glasses

Last night on NYC Housewives, Ramona Singer had a party and everyone had these purple colored wine glasses that looked like they had a silver glass lining. The things sparked beautifully and wondered if anyone knows anything about these and where to get them. I live in Chicagoland. Thanks for not laughing at me for watching this program.

You could try writing to Ramona/the show and see if you get a reply.

I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and they often have a short column featuring letters from viewers asking where so-and-so got the blouse (necklace, whatever) they were wearing on their repsective show. EW usually provides a vendor, phone number or a web site where the item can be found. I didn't have much like finding a link on the EW web site for that column. You may have better luck.

Sign in to follow this