• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chef Comics; Comic Chefs

weinoo

I don't know about you, but when I read something like this on Eater, I shudder:

This is officially a trend now: Marvel has announced that San Francisco chef Chris Cosentino will star in and write for an issue of Wolverine. We know that Cosentino will not be an X-Man, the issue will take place in San Francisco and will be "food-centric."

Don't you? And why isn't making salumi good enough?

Mitch Weinstein aka "weinoo"

Tasty Travails - My Blog

My eGullet FoodBog - A Tale of Two Boroughs

Was it you baby...or just a Brilliant Disguise?

Cooking Master Boy is a very old chinese cartoon about a boy who is/becomes the greatest chef in the world. It is filled with amazing effects and dumplings in the shape of dragons that fly out of the bamboo wicker when it is opened. I remember that series was great!

The perfect vichyssoise is served hot and made with equal parts of butter to potato.