• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Robo Stir

teagal

I've been seeing commercials for the Robo Stirrers on tv. Anyone else intrigued by them? Who wouldn't like a third hand in the kitchen, as the commercial states. I'm wondering if they work? In the commercial it says it will cover the whole pan, but every shot of them in a pan had it just in the middle. Any thoughts?

Cheese - milk's leap toward immortality. Clifton Fadiman

i tried to order one, kind of as a joke for my bro-in-law.

worst website EVER...intended to get the "two-for-one" special, and ended up with SIX!!!!! repeatedly tried cancelling, on the phone (good luck!) and by repeated emails, and finally by refusing the delivery when it was shipped. eventually got my card credited back, but it was a bit of a nightmare. be very careful if you order online!

"Laughter is brightest where food is best."

www.chezcherie.com

Author of The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook ,The I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook and The I Love Trader Joe's Around the World Cookbook