• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Paris, a chocolate restaurant/boutique

cigalechanta

I loved Jaques Genin's chocolate boutique and cafe, now comes along a more ambitious

chocolate restaurant/boutique.

http://www.ipreferparis.net/2011/02/sweet-week-3-un-dimanche-a-paris.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IPreferParis+%28I+Prefer+Paris%29

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly....MFK Fisher

Un Dimanche à Paris is a nice chocolate shop and is indeed also a full-on restaurant with meals and some cooking classes. The menu is pretty swanky but has savory dishes (whereas Jacques is a dessert-only place). The à la carte prices are fairly stiff at the restaurant although I don't know anyone who has tried it as a regular paying customer. But I think it'll be interesting to see how it develops. Edited by David Lebovitz (log)