• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Great sale at specialteas.com

cdh

Just wanted to spread the benefits... specialteas.com, an old favorite source of good teas, has a 75% off everything in their inventory. I hope this is a inventory refreshing operation rather than a last hurrah, but either way, there are (still) some great deals there now.

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch

Ugh... sad news indeed. There was some good stuff there when I was looking just prior to posting here.

I never knew of the cross ownership by the mall stall corporation... but let's hope that the founders of the company cashed out handsomely when they got bought out and use some of that cash to found something newer and better.

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I hate to hear this! This is sad news. I loved their teas!

"I eat fat back, because bacon is too lean"

-overheard from a 105 year old man

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook" - Julia Child