• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Moose Munch

lancastermike

For Christmas I got a bag of harry and david moose munch with dark chocolate and sea salt. Very tasty stuff. A step up from Crunch and Munch and other coated popcorn. Whole nuts both chocolate coverd and not and the covering for the popcorn was not overly sweet. L did not pay for it, but most of there stuff is not cheap compared to other brands.

I agree that it is good stuff. I have only had it in gift baskets and would probably not buy it for myself just because that kind of stuff I can not leave alone.... It has more character I think because the individual ingredients are of better quality and as I recall the coating on each cluster was much more intense than the other cheaper products mentioned.