• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JeanneCake

JeanneCake

fix link. i hope!

20 hours ago, TdeV said:

@JeanneCake, what marvellous news! An Amazon search shows brushes which can be added to the end of a drill, or a Rubbermaid thingy which looks like an electric toothbrush. Could you please tell us a little more about your devices?

I hope this works!

This is what we bought for the shop,  it works well and we just change the heads when we need to. Electric spin brush for cleaning

JeanneCake

JeanneCake

12 hours ago, TdeV said:

@JeanneCake, what marvellous news! An Amazon search shows brushes which can be added to the end of a drill, or a Rubbermaid thingy which looks like an electric toothbrush. Could you please tell us a little more about your devices?

I hope this works!

This is what we bought for the shop,  it works well and we just change the heads when we need to.  Electric spin scrubber brush