• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cocktail Bitters

Tri2Cook

Cocktail bitters from a mailorder source. Prefer from within Canada but even from outside would be okay. I thought I had it covered but the places I've found so far all seem to have "can't ship to Canada" disclaimers for the bitters. I'd like to find a source with a wide selection but will be happy if I can get my hands on Regan's and Peychaud's for now.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

Thanks. I'll give Cocktail Kingdom a shot. I tried Kegworks a couple weeks or so ago, it tells you during the checkout process that they can't ship bitters to Canada.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.