• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Vegan or Sugar Free Baked Goods

Badiane

I'm looking to see if there is a source for good vegan baking and sugar free baking anywhere between Hope and West Vancouver. Vegan need not be sugar free, sugar free need not be vegan. I'm just curious from a prospective bakery owner standpoint.

I'm far less interested in wholemeal puck like tofu cookies that take an hour to chew and much more interested in brownies, cake, pie, candy, caramel corn and other tastes really good stuff.

Same with the sugar free...can I get a chocolate cake with no sugar? Or caramel corn? Lemon Meringue pie?

Like I said, I might buy a small bakery and I'm looking at product expansion, so I thought I would put it out there and see if anyone knows

Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."

Scott Stratten