• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Prawncrackers (2010) - Cooking with Panda!

Your rolled pork belly is high on my list of "to make soon"! I drool every time I see it. Thanks for sharing your week with us.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Thanks so much - I was so inspired by your charcuterie. My family loves spicy but I can never find good chilis out in the country where I live - maybe occasionally a habenero but never thai chilis or similiar. Now I am going to grow them thanks to your blog. You certainly have very lucky friends.

Your rolled pork belly is high on my list of "to make soon"! I drool every time I see it. Thanks for sharing your week with us.

Me too. Maybe we need to start a rolled pork belly topic, and get Prawn to school us in the finer points?

Thanks again for a great glimpse into your routine, and I think it's safe to say you're welcome to come cook dinner at any of our house...well, pretty much anytime you like.