• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions (2010/2011)

I was gonna say, with that pitcher of tea (if that's what it is) and the bottle of pickled peppers (if that's what they are), and the fresh flowers, maybe someone from the southern US. But then there's that corner of Sunset magazine . . .

Dave Scantland
Executive director
dscantland@eGstaff.org
eG Ethics signatory

Eat more chicken skin.

Nice arrangement, aggressive and compelling.

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Multnomah Falls in Oregon unless you believe the Twilight movie where it is just outside Forks, Washington. :biggrin:

Need another clue to narrow down the guesses, though.

It's almost never bad to feed someone.

Breathtaking photo. We've never been to Oregon, so as an ignorant Canuck I would have guessed Ecuador or somewhere like that.

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

I'm looking at the inclusion of My Sweet Mexico in the stack of cookbooks and thinking about the folks I know who own it and cook from it......... :hmmm:

OK. What about Kalypso, Theabroma, Andiesenji or EatNopales? These are the four folks who have helped me with recipes from the Gerson book.

Edited by Darienne (log)

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

I'm looking at the inclusion of My Sweet Mexico in the stack of cookbooks and thinking about the folks I know who own it and cook from it......... :hmmm:

OK. What about Kalypso, Theabroma, Andiesenji or EatNopales? These are the four folks who have helped me with recipes from the Gerson book.

I briefly thought it might be Kalypso but checked and she is in California...I am going with Genkinaonna and hoping for lots of baking.

I thought Kim lived in Virginia?

Yup - Virginia - so why am I thinking she's done something involving Oregon lately?

It can't possibly be Kim as they are headed or left for London and Paris and I don't believe she could fit in blogging while she was there.

Kay

I thought Kim lived in Virginia?

Yup - Virginia - so why am I thinking she's done something involving Oregon lately?

It can't possibly be Kim as they are headed or left for London and Paris and I don't believe she could fit in blogging while she was there.

Kay

Ah yes - that's right - that's the 24th or so she's leaving. Duh!