• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions (2010/2011)

OK its a person who has MC and keeps a brain in a jar out of reach of the dog.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Made me think of Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein- "Abby Normal?"

Pugs are great to have around when you're cooking...they guarantee that you'll never make a mess on the floor because any food you drop never has a chance to touch the floor.

Jerry

Kansas City, Mo.

Unsaved Loved Ones

My eG Food Blog- 2011

OK its a person who has MC and keeps a brain in a jar out of reach of the dog.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Made me think of Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein- "Abby Normal?"

Pugs are great to have around when you're cooking...they guarantee that you'll never make a mess on the floor because any food you drop never has a chance to touch the floor.

Jack Russells are equally 'vacuum-acious'!

"Commit random acts of senseless kindness"

Ok - so who can cross reference owner of MC, owner of Sous Vide Magic and cocktailian? Oh yeah - and owner of pug? And a really interesting looking vacuum sealer.

My last guess - bmdaniel. Appears he's in Dallas (the view sorta works), he's into Sous Vide (and owns a SVM with the 20 litre pail as pictured), owns MC and is most active in the booze threads! Now what is that vacuum sealer?

Edited by Kerry Beal (log)