• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions (2010/2011)

That was just too easy -Pierogi!!!!! Since her dog avatar is wearing a Dodger cap and her user name is a give away. Looking forward to a great food week. Or I could be totally wrong....

Boats. Fish. Coastline. Nova Scotia? Peter the Eater?

Not me. That place looks warmer than where I live. Maybe Florida?

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack

The fish look like red snapper. That'd be gulf of Mexico, Florida. I caught one off of Texas once. Anyone here a commercial fisherman? That looks like a shrimp boat. I think it's a trawler with a purse seine, anyway. Oysters?

Edited by runwestierun (log)

Who is the guy who dives?

Dr. Beal, what a straight line!!

:laugh:

...you mean the guy who USED to dive until he came to his senses? Nope, not me, and that style of boat ain't from around heeyah.

The name on the boat is in English, so that narrows down the planet somewhat.

"I took the habit of asking Pierre to bring me whatever looks good today and he would bring out the most wonderful things," - bleudauvergne

foodblogs: Dining Downeast I - Dining Downeast II

Portland Food Map.com

Who is the guy who dives?

Dr. Beal, what a straight line!!

I'm not sure who the next blogger will be either. But it certainly seems fish is featured. Somebody from NOLA? Mayhew Man is another of the departed, but somebody else from that area?

OMG ROFL I just got soup up my nose over that one.

Mayhaw Man was going to be my guess, too.

OK I am a little bit worried that the eG food blog has become the kiss of natural disaster, thus an undertaking that should not be taken lightly. LeslieC had to deal with the Christchurch earthquake during her food blog, and now Pierogi is awakened by tsunami sirens? It can't be just a coincidence... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...