• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions (2010/2011)

If you missed it, we recently relaunched the eG Foodblogs with our own Fat Guy kicking things off here. After a short break, another great eG Foodblog is under way. FoodMuse is sharing a week with us -- click here to read along and participate.

And don't worry, there won't be a long break before the next one. On deck for next week, we have a blogger who has shared this picture with us:

gallery_52657_6881_80471.jpg

Yep, Mr. Prawncrackers himself!! I knew before I read anyone else's guess. ( No, really I did. :raz: )

He lives in England, and as a first generation American from that land, I really look forward to this one.

---------------------------------------

So, who is going to tip their hat and say it is .....

That would be me. Was the panda a dead give-away? :wink:

Gave it away to me! Bring it on - I'm very much looking forward to this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think that looks like tea? Does one side look hotter than the other in a Heston Fat Duck style? A serious molecular gastronome that's for sure. But then why put orange or lemon zest in it, nah must be a cocktail, oh I don't know!

Wait a minute - isn't Matt Kayahara into cocktails and molecular gastronomy? Yup -that's my final answer!

That was my first thought as well!

Marlene

Practice. Do it over. Get it right.

Mostly, I want people to be as happy eating my food as I am cooking it.

Our next blogger starts next week. Here are a few shots from him/her. They were generous enough that I'll add a few more images if nobody guesses this one . . .

chocolate.jpg

lake2.jpg

herb garden.jpg