• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

27 minutes ago, suzilightning said:

The Amazon.com listing for this book offers a generous sample of the content via the "Look Inside" feature.

I purchased the kindle edition of The Tinned Fish Cookbook, last month after Evan Kleiman interviewed the author, Bart van Olphen, on her podcast (link to episode here

I wanted to try using some tinned fish other than tuna and anchovies and thought this would be handy for some ideas. I have yet to procure the actual fish though!

Edited to add that when I go to Amazon.ca, I can also see a "Look Inside" feature but it only offers a few pages of the book while Amazon.com offers many pages. Curious.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

14 minutes ago, suzilightning said:

The Amazon.com listing for this book offers a generous sample of the content via the "Look Inside" feature.

I purchased the kindle edition of The Tinned Fish Cookbook, last month after Evan Kleiman interviewed the author, Bart van Olphen, on her podcast (link to episode here

I wanted to try using some tinned fish other than tuna and anchovies and thought this would be handy for some ideas. I have yet to procure the actual fish though!