• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[PLAN] Dining partners in NYC, early November 2010

sygyzy

I hope this is not too unusual but does anyone want to dine with me in New York, early November? I will be there for a UN event (11/6) but other than that my focus is food. It's my first visit there and while I really hate dining alone (especially fine dining), I do so when I am in a new city and my travel companions simply have no desire to spend the money. I don't travel often so I don't have much choice; eat alone or never be able to try such and such restaurant.

Anyway, I haven't made reservations but plan on dining at: Eleven Madison Park, Corton, Jean Georges, various Momofukus, Le Bernadin, Cafe Bolud ...

If any locals want to meet up, let me know.

HOST'S NOTE: Click here for the terms under which this is listed on the eG Forums.

Edited by LindaK
edited to add link to event guidelines (log)