• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Wendy's

Toliver

Regardless of my opinions about the food, Wendy's has good memories for me. My grandfather liked their burgers and their chili so when visiting my grandparents during the summers while school was out (they lived almost at the opposite end of the country from where we lived), there were always trips to Wendy's. I haven't eaten at a Wendy's in over 15 years so I have no idea what it's like now but I liked the burgers (and the Frosty) when I was a kid and still liked them as a fast food option when I got older. If they're still juicy and messy, I'd probably still like them.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.