• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Saveurs Magazine in UK

I'm trying to get a subscription for Saveurs for delivery in the UK. The French website won't work for me and says it's only good for France - even though they offer a drop down list of hundreds of countries including Royaume Unis. A lengthy Google trawl came up with lots of dead ends.

Anyone know where I can get a subscription or at least find a stockist?

Are you trying to get a subscription to the US version of Saveurs or to the one from France? If the US version have you considered reading it online? I have a subscription but do use the online file to backfill when I can't remember in what issue I read an article.

If it is the France version then all I could find was info on the publication in French.

Kay

This is the information that I found on getting a subscription delivered outside France: they suggest on their website that you call. They state: For overseas territories and abroad, please visit our subscription service 03 88 66 86 11.

Hope that helps.

Kay

• 4 months later...