• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shel_B

Shel_B

57 minutes ago, btbyrd said:

This spatulair?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B000S171G is a close to ideal tool for getting product out of the bottom of a blender jar. (Edit: Other colors may be cheaper. Check out other colors if you're looking to save a couple bucks.)

This spatula has been mentioned several times on eGullet.  I suspect it's quite popular.  Thanks for the reminder.  I've been meaning to put it into my cart for some time.  The white and the green spats are about $2.00 less expensive.

Shel_B

Shel_B

54 minutes ago, btbyrd said:

This spatulair?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B000S171G is a close to ideal tool for getting product out of the bottom of a blender jar. (Edit: Other colors may be cheaper. Check out other colors if you're looking to save a couple bucks.)

This spatula has been mentioned several times on eGullet.  I suspect it's quite popular.  Thanks for the reminder.  I've been meaning to put it into my cart for some time.