• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Little Chocolatiers

brokenscale

I am sure they are very nice people, and from the sizes of the crowds that gather in the store, they certainly are passionate and knowledgeable about their products, but the show couldn't keep my attention. I gave it two chances, but it just didn't grab me. I admit that I am not into "day-in-the-life-of" reality TV, and prefer reality shows that I can learn something from or have a goal at the end, e.g. Top Chef, Project Runway, etc.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

- Abraham Lincoln

Steve and Katie are really nice people. I have known them for several years. The show doesn't teach much, but it is nice to see some of the work they produce. Their shop has been VERY busy since the show has aired.

Ruth Kendrick

Chocolot
Artisan Chocolates and Toffees
www.chocolot.com

• 6 months later...