• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cleveland Restaurant Silver Spoon Awards

Has anyone ever been to the Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards? Tickets aren't cheap at $80 ($125 for VIP) but it's tax deductible and proceeds benefit the Cleveland Clinic Orthopaedic and Rheumatologic Institute. This years event is May 13 at the Intercontinental Hotel at 6pm. Tickets get you access to food from 20+ of Cleveland's best restaurants, plus wine from 7 wineries. There will also be raffles and auctions throughout the event.

I've never been to the event so I'm interested to hear your opinions if you have been to it.

I am also giving away two tickets to the event on my blog. Check out all the details here: http://www.livetocookathome.com/2010/04/giveaway-16th-annual-cleveland-magazine.html