• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Private dining for 14 near Time Warner Center

Atomic Lunch

Hey all,

I need a restaurant with a private dining room within about five blocks of the Time Warner Center. I would prefer fine dining, but would go more casual if the food were really amazing. This is for a family event of about 14 people. Unfortunately the private dining room at Asiate only seats 12.

Any suggestions?

BTW, location is important as we have older people who will most likely be walking there.

Thanks!

How about Trattoria del'Arte. Its at 900 seventh ave. and they have several really nice private rooms. They did a really nice job for my family a few years ago in their wine room.

A Voce at Time Warner has several private dining rooms. I called them myself yesterday trying to get information for a party, but they do not have pricing info for the fall yet and don't know when they'll have it (which I found utterly irritating). Maybe you'll have better luck.

Bar Boulud and Picholine also have private dining rooms. So does Seasonal, which I've heard only good things about but haven't been myself.