• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

Sorry... it was Five Guys

Soooooo…….

decided to try something different especially after reading this thread.

Ordered a small fries...way too much for me but some of the best fries I have had in a long while.  Not soggy!!!  Hot and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  Malt vinegar, mayo or ketchup or all.  I would go back to share these with someone else.

Got a small bacon cheese burger with pickles, ketchup and sautéed onions.  Took the bottom of the cotton wool bun off and disposed of it.  Threw out about half the burger and the gentleman who took my order seemed upset.  I said to him that I had never eaten there, the fries were incredible though I couldn't eat them all but I didn't enjoy the taste of the burger.

suzilightning

suzilightning

Soooooo…….

decided to try something different especially after reading this thread.

Ordered a small fries...way too much for me but some of the best fries I have had in a long while.  Not soggy!!!  Hot and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  Malt vinegar, mayo or ketchup or all.  I would go back to share these with someone else.

Got a small bacon cheese burger with pickles, ketchup and sautéed onions.  Took the bottom of the cotton wool bun off and disposed of it.  Threw out about half the burger and the gentleman who took my order seemed upset.  I said to him that I had never eaten there, the fries were incredible though I couldn't eat them all but I didn't enjoy the taste of the burger.