• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

18 hours ago, Hasmek said:

Location's are mainly based in California: Anaheim Hills, Huntigton Beach, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamunga, San Diego, San Marcos; and Dallas, Texas.

Slater's 50/50 can't really be classified as fast food. I've been there and had to wait a hellava long time to get the customized burger I ordered (lesson learned...never order a customized burger...which is supposed to be one the features at Slater's. Next time I will order whatever is already on the menu). Plus, they serve a kabillion beers on tap, ranging from Big Beers (Michelob, et al) to craft/IPA beers.

That ain't a fast food joint. I'm just sayin'...:B

edited for spelking ;)

Toliver

Toliver

18 hours ago, Hasmek said:

Location's are mainly based in California: Anaheim Hills, Huntigton Beach, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamunga, San Diego, San Marcos; and Dallas, Texas.

Slater's 50/50 can't really be classified as fast food. I've been there and had to wait a hellava long time to get the customized burger I ordered (lesson learned...never order a customized burger...which is supposed to be one the features at Slater's. Next time I will order whatever is already on the menu). Plus, they serve a kabillion beer on tap, ranging from Big Beers (Michelob, et al) to craft/IPA beers.

That ain't a fast food joint. I'm just sayin'...:B