• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

BYOB in Princeton area

Mano

Looking for a good moderately priced BYOB in Princeton area for this Saturday. We'll be going to a show at 8:00 in West Windsor.

Thanks

“Watermelon - it’s a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.”

Italian tenor Enrico Caruso (1873-1921)

I second Blue Point and Ferry House, and add Tiger Noodles, a few doors away from Blue Point, for very well executed Sechuan Chinese cooking.

Rich Pawlak

Reporter, The Trentonian

Feature Writer, INSIDE Magazine
Food Writer At Large

MY BLOG: THE OMNIVORE

"In Cerveza et Pizza Veritas"

Thanks again for all your recommendations. While my wife and I appreciate good food and are willing to pay for it, the other couple are not and demurred, stating "those places are a bit rich for our tastes." Looks like we'll end up at the chain, Macaroni Grill, another all purpose Italian joint or a Japanese hibachi house. Nothing wrong with any of them, as we're most interested in the company.

We'll certainly go to Blue Point and Ferry House another time.

“Watermelon - it’s a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.”

Italian tenor Enrico Caruso (1873-1921)