• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Valentine's Dinner

Do all the restaurants mentioned have a bar area to sit and eat?

Wild Honey and J Sheekey look good - only think is I'm stuck without a change of clothes. In smart denims and a smart checked shirt. Will I be out of place in these places?

Thanks

Martin

Do all the restaurants mentioned have a bar area to sit and eat?

Wild Honey and J Sheekey look good - only think is I'm stuck without a change of clothes. In smart denims and a smart checked shirt. Will I be out of place in these places?

Thanks

Martin

Every time we go out to eat these days my wife always asks the same question "Is it posh, do I need to dress up?" and I always give her the same answer. No.

Whenever I look around in restaurants I see a whole load of different dress styles and as yet no one has stood out as being out of place.

Our recent meal at Wild Honey, even though it has a "clubby feel" tells me pretty much the same.

You will blend in nicely.

"So many places, so little time"

http://londoncalling...blogspot.co.uk/

@d_goodfellow1