• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pommeau

technogypsy

I just finished my last glass of pommeau from Normandy and i will be a few months before I go back. I can feel the withdrawal starting already. :sad:

Does anyone have a supplier of this stuff in the US, preferably in the Dallas-Ft Worth area or shipping to Texas?

Thanks

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

No help on sourcing Pommeau but I have to chime in on how delicious (and addictive) it is. I was in Normandy in the Fall and it was my daily aperitif.

I also had the great fortune to visit Camut (Semainville) arguably the best Calvados producer in Normandy and was given a bottle of the Pommeau they make for their family after buying some of their older Calvados to bring back home. Stuff to dream on....