• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annette Marron Holbrook

Annette Marron Holbrook

Tanstaafl2, I have had three different plumbers in to quote running a water line to the bar. It can be done but the cheapest I was quoted was $900. Just not sure that it is a wise use of funds. 

I do have one of those water coolers you mentioned, so when I have a party it would be simple to move it in there. Great idea. Which got me thinking, I also have one of those drink dispensers people use for lemonade, so could just put that on the counter with water and put a small tub under, I can use it for multiple purposes. 

IMG_2559.PNG

Annette Marron Holbrook

Annette Marron Holbrook

Tanstaafl2, I have had three different plumbers in to quote running a water line to the bar. It can be done but the cheapest I was quoted was $900. Just not sure that it is a wise use of funds. 

I do have one of those water coolers you mentioned, so when I have a party it would be simple to move it in there. Great idea. Which got me thinking, I also have one of those drink dispensers people use for lemonade, so could just put that on the counter with water and put a small tub under, I can use it for multiple purposes.