• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Yes Chef.

david goodfellow

I returned a couple of cookery books to my local library and was thrilled to bits to find "Yes Chef" on the shelves. Its contains "100 Great British Recipes from 20 Great British Chefs", including, Marcus Waring, Jason Atherton, Michael Caines, Nathan Outlaw, Glynn Purnell, Mark Hix, Anthony Demetre, Tom Kitchin, etc,etc,etc.

Most of the chefs are Michelin starred and I just can't wait to tackle some of the recipes.

I deem myself to be fortunate enough to have dined at quite a few of their restaurants so its a real pleasure to recreate the style of cooking.

A lot of them seem to be signature dishes and most of them are very do-able to a cook of my standing.

From a personal point of view, I can without hesitation recommend this book.

"So many places, so little time"

http://londoncalling...blogspot.co.uk/

@d_goodfellow1