• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Port Lincoln Restaurants

Hi all,

I'm currently living in Adelaide (South Australia) and have been reading a lot about Port Lincoln (just around the corner on the Eyre Peninsula) being the Seafood capital of Australia.

I therefore want to plan a little foodie trip this summer, but having tried to find some information on what restaurants to go to or what producers to visit, I have not been very succesful. I'm therefore turning to you, loyal e-gullet foodies, to advise me on where to go to get the best oysters, mussels, rock lobster and blue fin (among other things).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! You haven't let me down in the past....I look forward to hearing from you all!

Edited by SimonH1 (log)