• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Signature Chefs & Wine extravaganza

polishjj

HOST'S NOTE: This is an member-organized event, not an official eGullet Society event. Please see here for the terms under which this event is listed in eG Forums.

Hi all! I'd like to invite everyone to attend the March of Dimes Signature Chefs & Wine event on October 14th at the Boca Resort & Club from 6:30-10:00. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the March of Dimes, please look into it because it truly is a wonderful cause. I've attended the Signature Chefs & Wine event for the past 3 years, and I must say that it is truly in the upper echelon of all the food and wine events that I've attended throughout the years. The chef lineup is unparalled, and the venue, wine, and auction packages are spectacular as well. A list of the dishes that will be served can be found on the below. Tickets to the event are $100 in advance or $175 on the day of the event (a phenomenal value). I'm working on putting together a few tables of 10, which includes the VIP reception, for $125 per person. Plesae contact me at dukejj4@yahoo.com if you would like to sit at a table. Otherwise, regular tickets can be purchased in advance at www.marchofdimes.com/florida. I hope to see you all there for what promises to be an unforgettable evening.

Sincerely,

JJ Bujalski

RESTAURANTS CHEF SERVING

Abe & Louie's Brian Nelson Blue Cheese Mashed, Roasted Tenderloin, Portobello Demi-Glaze in a Filo Dough Cup; Abe & Louie's Crab Cake on top of a Toasted Crustini topped with Red Pepper Mustard Sauce, both accompanied with Abe & Louie's Salad.

Absinthe Derek Leinonen Seared Scallop with Smoked Cummin Tri-Tomato Jam with Aged Balsamic Syrup

Bova Ristorante Mario Silvestri Tortellini di Prosciutto with Black Truffle Butter Sauce

Café Boulud Palm Beach Zach Bell White Veal Ragout with Garganelli

Caffe Luna Rosa Ernesto DeBlasi Jumbo Four-Cheese Ravioli w/Forest Mushroom & Truffle Sauce

Casa D' Angelo Rickie Piper Strozzapreti Pasta with a Chianti & San Marzano Lamb Ragu and Sicilian Aged Ricotta Cheese, plus Homemade Espresso and Mascarpone Tiramisu.

Chop's Lobster Bar Holger Strutt Ahi Tuna Hong Kong

Cielo by Angela Hartnett Ned Jawhar Foie Gras Ravioli with English Pea and Sunchoke Foam

City Fish Market Anthony Hoff Pepper Crusted Swordfish Au Poive w/Mushroom Asparagus Salad

DADA Restaurant Bruce Feingold Desserts including Lavender Crème Caramel, Dark Chocolate Fondue, Godiva Chocolate Mousse, and more

Il Bacio Peter Masiello

Ironwood Grille John Sexton Southern Style Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits and a Crispy Belgian Waffle Maple Bar B Que Nage

Max's Grille Patrick Broadhead Spicy Roasted Mahi Mahi, Vegetable Fried Rice, and Mango Scotch Bonnet Brown Butter.

Morton's The Steakhouse Gerhard Henricksen Whole Sliced Prime Tenderloin served with Whipped Horseradish and Silver Dollar Rolls. Mixed Field Greens Salad with Sundried Cranberries, Bleu Cheese Crumbles and Kalamata Olives in a Port Wine Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Old Homestead Steakhouse Richard Cavaco Grilled Baby Veal Chop with Truffle Mac & Cheese, Brocolini

Publix Apron's Cooking School Graham Taylor Porcini Dusted Mahi with Tropical Salsa

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Temple Orange at the Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach Ryan Artim Spiced Pumpkin Soup, Blue Crab Cranberry Grilled Cheese

The Addison Joe Hahn Kobe Tartar in a Savory Mini Cone with Aged Blue Goat and Chipolte Pomegranite Jam

The Atlantic Grille at the Seagate Hotel Adam Gottlieb Pomegranite Glazed Grilled Boneless Beef Shortribs, pumpkin puree, cauliflower and leeks.

The Boca Raton Resort & Club Andrew Roenbeck Surf and Turf Mac and Cheese, Braised Kobe Beef Short Rib, Taleggio Truffle Cream and Butter Poached Lobster, Crisp Crumbs

The Boca Raton Resort & Club Jean Spielmann Kit Kat Vanilla Malt Shake and Warm Black Out Cake with Fresh Berry Compote

The Capital Grille Carmine DiCandia Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter Sauce

The Restaurant at the Four Seasons Darryl Moiles

Truluck's David Nelson Avocado and Blue Crab Cakes with Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa, Spciy Cilantro Vinaigrette.

ZED 451 Bobby Laggan Wagyu Beef Slider Finished with Brie and Cajun/Maple Bacon

Edited by Chris Amirault
Events edit -- CA (log)