• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

D'Isigny Whipped Cream

ElsieD

This question is directed to folks living in the Ottawa area. This product is one that was sold by Costco but they haven't carried it lately. Does anyone know where I can buy it? It is labeled "D'Isigny Whipped Cream "Tradition" with Madagascar Vanilla and comes in an 8.8 ounce ca. It is apparently a product of Normandy, France. It is great stuff, does not have junk in it and doesn't deflate when you plut it on something. I know I have seen it somewhere, but I can't remember where. if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!

It's back, in a double pack for 8 or 9 dollars.

I used my previous can 6 months after the expiry date :wacko: and it was still great.

You are close to their head office, so they should be able to direct you to it.

Edited by jayt90 (log)

Who are "they"? Is it another Costco? I know I can make my own but the beauty about this can is that it is REAL whipped cream and with just two of us, I only use a little at a time. This particular brand doesn't collapse on itself unlike the other brands in the dairy case of your local supermarket.