• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New three star michelin chef in NYC

BPBNY

Michelin just tweeted yesterday that on monday they will be awarding a nyc chef three michelin stars. Who do you think this is. Daniel Boloud? I feel like it could be Paul liebrandt.

Good for Boulud if he gets it. I'm sure he'll be celebrating. Maybe they'll go nuts and give EMP the 3 stars. Its possible, but I doubt it. If Michelin hands out more stars does that mean more Europeans will be coming? More visitors the better, but I hope they stop taking pictures of the Gay St/Waverly St. Street sign that gets annoying after awhile. And why do Europeans hang out at Pastis? Isn't it like an American going to McDonalds? Wait nevermind I go to McDonalds in any country I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...