• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Need reliable disher or scooper  (2T, #30)

sygyzy

Hi,

I am looking for a source to buy a #30 disher, which should hold 2 TSP. I have a #20 (I think) and it's the Norpro model. I looked on Amazon and found a #30 which the MFG claims is 2T but reading the comments, it looks to be more like 2.5T which was confirmed by another vendor who lists the #30 as 2.5T. I am not surprised why Norpro continues to label their disher as such.

Anyway, any recommendations on a brand or online restaurant supply company for a 2T disher/cookie scoop would be greatly appreciated.

David

edited to read correctly

Converting 2 teaspoons to ounces comes to approximately .338 oz, the closest I'm finding is the size 100, which is .332 oz.

Sorry about the previous post.

Here is the link to a chart from a manufacturer in Florida -

http://www.zeroll.com/products/universalezdisher.html

Theresa :smile:

Edited by tmriga (log)

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

- Abraham Lincoln

• 1 month later...