• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Secrets from my Tuscan Kitchen

Kerry Beal

I was checking out the thread on Butternut Squash Ravioli this morning and noticed a post from divina - who is my absolute favorite person in Italy to consult about anything Italian and food related.

I have been dying to go to her cooking school in Florence ever since I learned of it's existence, and one day I'm determined get there.

Anyway seeing her name come up led to me to check out her blog - as I often do - and I noticed she has just published a cookbook. "Secrets from my Tuscan Kitchen". I immediately wanted one - I haven't been steered wrong by any recipe suggestions she has made on eG (I'm still trying to ferret a mostarda recipe out of her - I understand her recipe is commercially produced now so I can't have it - I really do!) and I'm betting this is a fabulous collection of recipes.

Anyway love to hear if any eG'ers have a copy yet and what they've tried making from it.

Maybe if we are lucky Judy will weigh in and tell us a bit more about it. I'd be especially interested in her experience putting together a cookbook - it's something I want to do someday and I'm interested in the process.

Here is a link to her description of the book in her blog.