• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What should my deli stock?

The sacrificed table is hurting us, and tho' the deli sales are good, not good enough to keep the permanant chiller.So we will be reverting to a small portable chiller soon.Oh well, it was worth a shot.Avaliable shops in Padstow are crazy prices, so i think my deli will be a long time coming.

It seems people buy with their eyes... the bigger chiller made better sales, as it has a better display than the small one.Having said that, people do occasionally ask, if the bread in the window( with a price on it!) is for sale...sheesh...people huh?

It seems people buy with their eyes... the bigger chiller made better sales, as it has a better display than the small one.Having said that, people do occasionally ask, if the bread in the window( with a price on it!) is for sale...sheesh...people huh?

Basildog,

your breads do look well sexy. :smile:

A meal without wine is... well, erm, what is that like?