• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pork Chops in Vancouver

nondual1

Is there a restaurant in Vancouver that is known for its pork chops?

Who serves the juiciest, tenderest, most flavourful pork chops in Vancouver? My preference is for that which is simply-prepared and crispy on the outside and slightly undercooked on the inside -- greyed-out rubbery meat need not apply!

Any suggestions?

Is there a restaurant in Vancouver that is known for its pork chops?

Who serves the juiciest, tenderest, most flavourful pork chops in Vancouver? My preference is for that which is simply-prepared and crispy on the outside and slightly undercooked on the inside -- greyed-out rubbery meat need not apply!

Any suggestions?

I have them at the Hamilton Street Grill from time to time. We use the heritage breeds from Sloping Hill on Vancouver Island................but Chef Robert Belcham at Fuel is the master of everything pork.

Your best bet would to head to Fuel, get a seat at the bar and let the boys do their thing.

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

www.hamiltonstreetgrill.com