• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

2006 Mug Relisted on eBay!

annecros

The 2006 eGullet Society Mug has been relisted on eBay. We will continue to relist it until our inventory is exhausted, and then it will be gone forever! Find it here:

Click for eBay Listing

Any Donor or Member who is interested in purchasing these mugs in multiples (2, 4, 6, etc.) please send a PM directly to me - "annecros" - with your shipping address, and we will discuss details.

The Society is currently reducing our inventory of commemorative coffee mugs. Once we liquidate our inventory, this mug will never be available again! Less than 20 2006 mugs available - so get it while you can! Bid on it now, or "Buy it Now!" for $15! Great deal!

Click here for eBay listing

Front:

gallery_64820_6720_25893.jpg

Back:

gallery_64820_6720_14841.jpg

Great opportunity to add to, or complete, your collection. Please feel free to ask questions, and I will do my best to assist.

(Thanks to Society Member David A. Goldfarb for photographs.)